Submit CV: Standard Bank Grade 12 Bank Teller Opportunities
Closing Date: 16 October 2014
Standard Bank Grade 12 Bank Teller Opportunities
Operations: a range of essential and complex services to ensure processes across the bank work as effectively and efficiently as possible
- To scan and all incoming customer documents in the correct order
- Verify that the scanned images correctly match the account details with the respective index fields.
- Verify and crop signatures on Teleforms.
- Identify and reject errors and bad quality and escalate obvious irregularities.
- In need attend to scanning duties
- To scan all documents received from the Preparation Officer.
- Scan and index all Personal and Business SME Accounts as accurately as possible to minimize the reputational, operational and financial risk
- Meet agreed process deadline as negotiated with Business Units.
- Ensure that all forms are correctly Indexed
- Prior to correcting or infilling any missing data, all data must be confirmed against a CMF lookup using the account number from the image.
- Verify information against the CMF online lookup.
- In need manually correct the pre-populated index fields by using the information on the scanned image.
- Re-cropping of signatures from the scanned forms when verifying
- Double check verified information before releasing to the repository.
- Clear all outstanding items on the batch management dialogue daily.
- Employ the principals of efficient time management to maintain maximum productivity and ensure daily targets are met.
- In need attend to scanning duties
- Ensure correct form type is a selected, key in required fields and scan accordingly.
- Ensure that the imaged documents are of good quality and rescan in need.
- A high level of responsibility is required when accepting the quality of the image to the system.
- A volume of work must be completed daily. (Total doc’s scanned, rejected & held over’s.)
- Everyone must assist on other processes when one process is completed.
- Verify all KYC and Small Enterprise documents in line with coversheet e.g. (application forms, copy of id document, proof of address and related party forms).
- Verify all ID’s scanned daily.
- Return all incorrect documents submitted to document processing.
- Load all errors received on the lean capture screen.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of procedures and routine.
- Detailed process expertise, technology & resource optimisation
- Workload co-ordination and process control.
- Ensure you have an understanding of the relevant procedures and processes.
Workflow and time management:
- Ensure that process requirements and related time constraints are understood and complied with.
- Maintain a high standard of risk control through appropriate actioning of required documents and adherence with laid down procedures.
- Comply with deadlines, punctuality and accuracy requirements while ensuring that routine tasks are efficiently planned and organised.
- Attend to all aspects of documents received efficiently to ensure a high level of service to the Corporate Service Centres, Business Banking suites & branches.
- Grade 12 (Matric)
- People management, team player experience required.
- Have worked under pressure.
- Previous positions where a high level of accuracy is required.
- Must be able to type.
- Knowledge of Account Holder Records and KYC.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, and Word).
- Understanding of the relationships between the various entities involved, and their impact on Customer Data Operations.
- Understand the broader business environment from sector, organization and business unit and role perspective
- Computer literacy
How To Apply
Click Here to Apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates