Closing Date – 27 March 2015
Location – Gauteng
SA MINT is creating the opportunity for practical training in the following:
Proof that you have successfully completed:
– Maths (50%)
– Physical Science (50%)
– Nated Studies Statement of results (N5 or N6)
– With all four engineering related subjects
– You must be able to provide your own accommodation and transport.
– Be committed to achieve, and be willing to work shifts and overtime when required.
– Be medically fit.
– Preference will be given to individuals from around East rand region in the Gauteng Province.
The apprenticeship will take place in 3 phases:
– The successful apprentice will complete a course of a minimum period of 26 weeks which covers all the training modules in theory and simulated practical for the trade. This phase will be completed at SEIFSA Training centre.
– Upon successful completion of phase 1, apprentices will cover all the modules for the trade by way of practical workplace experience for a minimum period of 54 weeks. This phase will be completed at the company (South African Mint).
– Upon successful completion of phase 1&2 apprentices will be enrolled for trade test
Please Email your CV, ID, Proof of residence and statement of results (Matric & N5/N6) to: [email protected]