CLOSING DATE: 30 OCTOBER 2014
1 YEAR CONTRACT POSITION WITH THE OPTION TO RENEW
Remuneration: R4167 per month
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Capturing employment data on online and off line templates
- Attending site visits relating to EPWP projects
- Communicating with Contractors and other Municipal Officials
- Compare data with source documents re: copy of contracts, copy of ID’s and information from Payroll
- Compile and sort and verify accurate list of data with Supervisor before data is captured on the EPWP off line and online project templates
- Identify data errors and report to Supervisor
- Regularly communicate with project managers re: data required, issues etc.
- Profiling of EPWP projects
- Online reporting of EPWP projects on both the MIS and IRS system (training will be provided)
- Administrative tasks: Minute taking, maintain EPWP Project Filing – ensure all supporting documentation is on file for audit purposes, taking minutes and typing minutes and various project related tasks in a professional format
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate should possess a Grade 12 Matric Certificate
- 2 years’ experience in an administrative related job.
- Basic Computer Literacy in MS Office Programmes
- Experience in data capturing
- Must be fluent in 2 official languages spoken in the Western Cape
All applications will be considered but in terms of its Employment Equity Plan the Municipality would prefer to appoint an African, Coloured, Indian or White Female or an Indian Male if a suitable candidate in that category can be identified.
How To Apply
Up-to-date CV, Covering Letter with an exposition of training, experience, competencies and previous employment record and certified copies of qualifications.
Download Application Forms here
obtainable from Reception at the main Municipal Offices in Clyde Street, Knysna and Municipal website: www.knysna.gov.za.
- Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
Please note: If you receive no notification regarding this advertisement within one month of the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.