Application Closing Date: Tuesday, 28 October 2014
Company Location: Randburg
CTU has an opportunity for a Contact Center NQF 4 Learnership available for Matric/ Abled as well as Disabled ( no wheelchair bound, speech impediments or visual impairment )
The learnership duration is 12 months which consist of 6 months studying at the campus and 6 months working for the client in Kyalami.
The learnership is to commence in December for 2 weeks and will then continue in January again.
Their is a stipend involved ( R2000 – R3000) for transport. After the learnership is completed there is a possibility of securing a permanent position.
PLEASE SPECIFY WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AND INCLUDE YOUR CV.
Job Requirements and Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of the motor industry.
- Geographical Knowledge of Gauteng area
- Sound administrative knowledge
- Above average communication skills (speaking, listening, comprehension and interpretation)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good typing skills (minimum of 45 wpm)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
Working experience or exposure in the service field
- Matric / Grade 12
- Must be able to speak English fluently
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must have transport to and from work
Remuneration: To be Discussed
Contact Person: Candice
Send CV to: [email protected]