Kheth’Impilo invites applications from suitably qualified unemployed youth for Basic Pharmacist’s Assistant Learnerships in Eastern Cape
Reference: REF: P013213-32
These opportunities are based in the Eastern Cape. This Learnership involves ONE year of training at a registered training facility to obtain a Basic Pharmacist Assistant qualification (HWSETA Accredited).
- Must have successfully completed grade 12 (at least 40% Mathematics and 50% English)
- Must be prepared to write a screening test as part of the recruitment process
- Candidates must be resident in the area and be able to speak fluent English and one other language.
- Candidate must have a South African Citizenship and under the age of 35 years
- Candidates must have good inter-personal skills and be willing to work as part of a health care team
- Must be able to work 4 days a week in an allocated Government facility AND travel to PMB or Durban one day a week for facilitation.
- Must provide support and assistance to the pharmacist and the pharmacy staff in the allocated pharmacy.
- Must assist with the effective control and management of pharmaceutical stock.
- Must assist with record keeping, data capturing and information provision.
- Must be prepared to embark on a training course to qualify as a Basic / Post basic pharmacist Assistant
**QUOTE REFERENCE NUMBER WHEN MAKING APPLICATION** REF: P013213-32
- Submit a Copy of a one page CV with Contactable references
- Provide a Covering Letter quoting the reference number
- Submit a Certified copy of your identity document
- Submit a Certified copy of your grade 12 Certificate, verification of the certificate will be done.
Table of Contents
To apply, please send the aforementioned information to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 April 2015
Via – Careers24
Example: Application Cover Letter Sample