Evraz Highveld Steel and Vanadium Limited will consider Prospective Apprenticeship in the following trades for 2015 intake:
1. Evraz Highveld Applicants
- Electrical x 17
- Instrumentation x 10
- Rigging x 6
- Refractory Mason x 2
- Boilermaking x 10
- Fitting x 25
2. Mapochs Applicants
- Auto electrical x 1
- Fitting x 2
- Rigging x 2
- Instrumentation x 1
- Boilermaking x 1
· Electrical, Auto electrical and Instrumentation: Minimum educational requirement is Grade 12 with Mathematics and Science or N3 with four subjects relevant to the respective trades or a NCV level 4 certificate relevant to the respective trades.
· All other trades offered: Attempted Grade 12 (i.e. passed Grade 11) with mathematical literacy/ mathematics or N2 with four subjects relevant to the respective trades or with a NCV level 4 certificate relevant to the respective trades.
ABILITY TEST / ASSESSMENT:
· Must be able to possess or obtain a satisfactory medical report from the company’s medical station (Red ticket).
· Applicants must be prepared to undergo a formal assessment as part of the selection process.
CLOSING DATE: 27 October 2014
How To Apply
Please complete and submit the Application form available from Human Resources
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.