GIBB bursary for grade 12 or undergraduate South Africa 2018 – 2019
Have you got what it takes to join a revolutionary engineering intelligence provider?
GIBB’s bursary programme aims at attracting exceptional young talent to the firm. If you have what it takes to become part of this exciting team, the GIBB bursary programme is ready to change your life. Bursaries awarded are for full-time students, studying engineering.
A leader in Africa with global reach, GIBB is a multi-disciplinary engineering and science consulting company whose dynamic solutions to the continent’s unique challenges have contributed to an unprecedented record of technological excellence.
What is offered?
A GIBB bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any university in South Africa
- Travel costs where applicable
- Accommodation where applicable
- Vacation employment
- South African citizen with a valid ID Book/ Card.
- Must be studying towards an Engineering Degree, Honours or Masters, with specialisation in the following disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Rail and Roads.
- Previous matric/university exam results will be used as part of the selection requirements.
Please attach certified copies of the documents listed in order to be considered:
- Matric Certificate
- Full tertiary academic record
- Employment at any GIBB office in South Africa
- Practical training, as required by the university, will be provided where possible during vacations.
- The tenure of the bursary is subject to good academic progress. Should a bursary holder’s academic results fall below an average of 60%, the continuance of the bursary may be reviewed.
How to apply
Applications close on 31 August 2017.
Click here to apply online