General Intern at GetSmarter Careers 2018
Are you fresh out of university and looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for education and are you curious about the fast emerging EdTech field?
We want to meet you!
We believe that a community of motivated, healthy and happy employees is key to a thriving team. This is why we place huge importance on the culture at GetSmarter and creating an environment that brings out the best in our team.
- Newly Graduate, Degree Level Educated, Final year of studies in any field
- Excited about new opportunities and challenges
- Both creative and logical
- A go-getter
- Passionate and have a can-do attitude
What would you do at GetSmarter?
- Be the welcoming face of “front of house” for GetSmarter
- Answer calls at the switchboard and transfers them to the relevant team members
- Spend 75% of the time within the department of choice gaining relevant hands-on job experience
- Assist with projects and tasks in the department of choice
- Complete any ad-hoc tasks as per intern brief
- Assist Barista when needed
- Admin responsibilities
Join our team who “Play to Win” in Observatory, Cape Town.
- Paid Internship
- One complimentary online short course
- On-site gym
- Discounted healthy meals and an in-house barista