Gemalto is looking for a Finance Intern. The position will be based within the Finance team in Johannesburg.
Gemalto delivers on the growing demands for personal mobile services, identity protection, payment security, authenticated online services, cloud computing access, modern transportation, e-healthcare and e-government services.
- General assistance and ad hoc tasks in the financial department:
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assets and fixed asset register
- Stock and Costing
- Monthly reporting
- Assist with projects: Fixed assets register and Annual Archiving. External and internal audit preparation
- Relevant Diploma in Accounting, cost accounting, Management accounting or finance management
- Solid academic record.
- Experience First experience or part time work experience while studying is an advantage
- Languages: English (oral and written)
- Willing to learn
- Able to work in a diverse team
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.linkedin.com/jobs2/view/48368399?trk=vsrp_jobs_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId%3A489493851431693319233%2CVSRPtargetId%3A48368399%2CVSRPcmpt%3Aprimary” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply[/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply