G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated Cash Management solutions company, has opportunities available for Finance graduates to work as Reconciliations& Settlements Administrators, at three branches nationwide: (Bloemfontein, Witbank and Marble Hall).
If you have successfully completed your Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting/Finance are and seeking an entry level opportunity, where you will be guided within a well know company, having limited working experience, we encourage you to consider this opportunity.
*Please note this is not a Graduate Programme or Learnership
Reconciliations and Settlements Administrator:
- Quality control, review and support settlements, bookkeeping transactions and reconciliations at cash centres
- Accurate, timely completion of settlements and reconciliations
- Resolutions of queries on outstanding reconciliation and settlements matters
- Compilation of relevant reports as per the current reporting requirements
- Completed Tertiary Qualification in Finance/Accounting – Bachelors Degree (preferred) or National Diploma (2 year program)
- Computer Literacy: Knowledge of and experience in MS Office Packages
- Very good Excel skills
- Good communication skills, both written an oral
- Applicants should be available at short notice/Immediately
- Knowledge of reconciliations an advantage
- Reliable and keen to learn
We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates, but SA citizens or those with a valid SA work permit, will have a distinct advantage.
How to apply
Deadline for applications is 10 December 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://africajobs.g4s.com//jobs/Finance-Graduates-Cash-Solutions-South-Africa_56099/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply Online[/otw_shortcode_button]