Submit CV: FNB Hogan Technology HR Learnership 2018
FNB is offering Hogan Technology HR Learnership opportunities in Johannesburg. The purpose of this learnership is for the Learner to work in various selected departments with the bank to gain work experience and an overall understanding of the financial industry.
- Development of a service culture which builds rewarding relationships, proposes innovations and allows others to provide exceptional client service.
- Establish and manage a high level of organisational co-operation in order to ensure a professional service delivery.
- Provision of innovative, cost effective sourcing solutions that market and promote FNB as an employer of choice.
- Ensuring the practice is embedded throughout the business by overseeing documentation and continuous knowledge management and improvement thereof.
- Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Provision of an efficient administration service through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
Suitable applicants for this learnership will:
- Have at least a Matric pass in Maths and English of 65% or higher ( Level 5)
- Not currently be participating or previously have participated in a learnership programme
- Be willing to undergo screening assessments
- Not have a criminal record
- Applicants please note that Mathematical Literacy students will not be considered
- Persons with disabilities must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
How to apply
Other FNB opportunities