Closing Date: 19 November 2014 at 16h30
Setsoto Municipality, with its offices at Ficksburg, Free State, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer with clear employment equity targets. Qualified person, women and people with disability with the skills and expertise to discharge the duties of Financial Management Interns are invited to apply.
Table of Contents
- To Assist amongst others in the following areas: Implementation of Financial Management Reforms and MFMA, Budget Management (Operating & Capital)
- Expenditure and Revenue Management
- Implementation of Supply chain Management
- Assist with the compilation of the Financial Statements
- General Financial Management
- B-com degree or equivalent three year’s tertiary qualifications
- Relevant fields of study, Financial Management, Accounting, Economics, Auditing, Cost &Management Accounting
- Must be computer literate
- Must have reasonable verbal and writing communication skills.
How to apply
Applications must be accompanied by a recently updated Curriculum Vitae, as well as certified copies of all qualifications and Identity Document. Failure to submit requested documents will result in your application not being considered. Please send applications to the Municipal Manager, Setsoto Municipality, P O Box 116, Ficksburg 9730.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will be automatically disqualified.
For any enquiries, Contact Human Resources Manager ( Me.B L Monare) at 051 933 9300/9364
Via – Setsoto Municipality