- A recognized BCom. Degree / Diploma with Accounting or Finance as a major subjects or equivalent qualification.
- Must be computer literate and have knowledge of Windows, Spreadsheet and knowledge of Pastel Evolution as well as Municipal Finance Management Act 56 of 2003
- Good communication skills.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
Key Ρermance Αreas
- Assist with the compilation and implementation of National Treasury Budget Reform Program for Municipal Budget.
- Assist with statistical reports and electronic capturing of data in all sections of financial management.
- Assist in all areas of financial management within the department.
How to apply
Send a detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications and covering letter to: The Municipal Manager, Private Bag X209, Madibogo, 2772, and no fax will be accepted.
Closing Date: 13 March 2015
NB: Applicant not contacted for a personal interview within 30 days of the closing date should regard their application as unsuccessful. Canvassing for appointments will be disqualifying applicant.