Iemas, an authorized financial services provider, offering financing and insurance products.
Opportunities for learnerships exist for those interested in working as Financial Advisors in Long-Term Insurance. Financial Advisory Services invites Unemployed candidates from designated groups are invited to participate in learnership at their Mpumalanga regional offices: Secunda, Middleburg, Emalahleni and Steelpoort.
The programme will start on the 01 August 2015.
Previously disadvantaged candidates including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Table of Contents
The learneship offers:
- 12 months employment contract, with a monthly allowance of R3000
- The leanerships will result in a National Certificate in Insurance at NQF level 4
- Continuous coaching, mentoring, on the job training and assessment
- Work exposure to insurance sales environment
- Have passed Matric with English & Maths ( D Symbols and above)
- Be Unemployed
- Interested in working in the insurance industry
- Not involved in other studies in 2015
- A valid Code 8 driver’s licence will be an advantage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good commication skills, verbal and written
- Confident and can work well under pressure
How to apply
Closing Date: 30 June 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://iemas.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/detail/10504″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply