Closing date: 12 December 2014
Interns: Finance Department (6 Posts)
All-inclusive package of R100 000 per annum (2-year fixed-term contract)
Table of Contents
- Unemployed graduates with a BCom degree in Accounting or Local Government Finance and Internal Audit qualification equivalent are hereby invited to apply for Internship/Learnership programme for a fixed contract period of 2 years.
Forward your applications to the Municipal Manager, Vhembe District Municipality,
Private Bag X5006, Thohoyandou 0950 or hand deliver to the Registry Office, Vhembe
District Municipality, Old Parliament Building, Government Complex next to Khoroni
Applications must be submitted on the signed VDM HR application form, obtainable on the website (www.vhembe.gov.za), accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of Identity Document, driver’s licence (where applicable) and qualifications. Applications without the above will not be considered. Correspondence regarding the advertised positions will be limited to the successful candidates only.
- Candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks, including qualifications, employment, credit, criminal records, company ownership/directorship and reference checks
- Faxed and e-mailed applications will not be accepted
- Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
- Fraudulent qualifications or documentation will immediately disqualify an applicant
- Direct or indirect canvassing for preferential treatment will lead to immediate disqualification of the relevant applicant.
Enquiries on the above should be directed to the Recruitment Officer at (015) 960-2042.
If no response is received from Vhembe District Municipality within 90 days of the closing date,
it must be regarded that your application was unsuccessful. Vhembe District Municipality
reserves the right to/not to make appointments.
Mr L Muthivhi – Acting Municipal Manager