Table of Contents
FCB SA Learnership Programme 2015 /2016 (Disabled candidates only)
FCB South Africa invites applications from disabled BEE candidates for Learnership opportunities based in Johannesburg (Sandton) & Cape Town (Woodstock) for the period: July 2015 – June 2016.
In line with the principles of Employment Equity, FCB South Africa is looking to employ candidates with a minimum Grade 12 qualification on a one year Learnership contract.FCB South Africa is a fully integrated marketing communications agency: They provide advertising, promotions, design, retail advertising, public relations experiential, digital and social marketing solutions.
Vacancies available in:
- A medical certificate confirming the nature of disability.
- A valid Grade 12 or National Senior Certificate.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Degree or diploma either in
- Marketing, Creative, Programming/ DTP or bookkeeping/finance.
- Candidates need to be fluent in English with good communication skills and demonstrate
- a professional image.
How to apply
Please email your CV and medical certificate to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 17 June 2015
Only successful applicants will be notified by email.
Via – IOL