Fairmont Zimbali Resort: Leadership Graduate Programme 2018
Are you a leader? If you have Leadership qualities, then this opportunity is for you.
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: 27.Jun.2014, 11:59:00 PM
Job Number: ZIM00481
Our Fairmont Leadership Development Program will not only allow you to apply and develop your management and leadership skills, but will also be uniquely designed to match your specific career goals.
The program offers an opportunity to be placed into a Supervisor or Assistant Manager level position for a period of 12 to 18 months and participants will have the opportunity to rotate through a division to gain in depth knowledge of the area they have chosen to specialize in.
In addition to support from our senior leadership team, participants are assigned a mentor, who will offer regular (and constructive) feedback. We offer opportunities within the following areas of specialization: Rooms, Food & Beverage and Human Resources.
- Previous leadership skills and/or hospitality experience that will facilitate ability to fill either a Supervisory or Assistant Management level position
- Degree/Diploma in Hotel or Tourism Management related programs an asset
- Must possess outstanding guest services skills, professional presentation and sophisticated interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to relocate upon completion of the program
- Models the FRHI values
- Aspiration to move up to an Executive Level Position or General Manager within a hotel
- Highly motivated and guest driven with the ability to solve problems and to make timely guest service decisions
- Proactive with a demonstrated eye for detail and the ability to manage multiple functions/projects while meeting deadlines
- Excellent communication skill, both written and verbal
- Proven leadership ability that supports an environment of employee growth and development, interdepartmental teamwork and exceptional customer service
- Able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever-changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- Computer skills – Word, Excel and MS Office software required, Property Manager an asset
- Strong command of the English language
Click Here to Apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates