Closing Date: 1 August 2014
Table of Contents
- Minimum Grade 12 education;
- Tertiary qualification in tourism with a minimum of 65% in major subjects; and
- Less than one year formal work experience.
- A black South African under the age of 26;
- Interested in current debates concerning tourism and sustainable development;
- Passionate about Fair Trade.
- Assist with keeping all social media platforms updated with relevant, topical information;
- Assist with search for new social media platforms / forums;
- Assist with market research (e.g. surveys);
- Assist with monitoring and evaluation reporting;
- Assist with logistics / administration of marketing department; and manage front desk.
- Basic understanding of Fair Trade and sustainable development;
- Fluent in English (good written and verbal communications skills);
- Able to plan and undertake administrative work with supervision;
- Able to gather and manage data;
- Good interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
Post: Fair Trade Tourism (FTT), PO Box 12844, Queenswood, 0121.
Enquiries: (012) 342 2945