Closing Date: 31 October 2014
ERM is running a Bursary Program for Post-Graduate students. If you wish to apply you will need to submit an essay of up to 3,000 words along with your application. Below is the topic for the essay:
|Sustainability & Climate Change
- What should South Africa do to address climate change without significantly impacting our economy?
Apply for the ERM Sustainability & Climate Change Bursary Programmes 2015
|Contaminated Site Management
- What is the role of the Department of Water and Environmental Affairs in South Africa and are they fulfilling their mandate?
Apply for the ERM Contaminated Site Management Bursary Programmes 2015
|Environmental Impact Assessments
- The right to a healthy environment versus business development and job creation often seem in opposition (like the Karoo fracking scenario). Can they co-exist or must one of them prevail?
Apply for the ERM Environmental Impact Assessments Bursary Programmes 2015
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates.
* Click here to JOIN our Facebook Group for regular updates.
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Google+ for the latest updates.