REF. NO – INT EXT ADD 012NS HRD
NO. OF VACANCIES – 3
Closing Date – 30 January 2015
This trainee position will give the candidate the ideal opportunity to gain experience as an Engineer in-Training within a corporate manufacturing environment. The program will last between 18 – 24 months of on – the – job training inclusive of soft skills training within the company.
This will be a limited duration fixed term contract.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- (This is not an exhaustive list of functions to be carried out).
The trainee program will consists out of the following areas of exposure:
- Engineering exposure
- Application and exposure within field of study
- Operational Exposure
- Day – to – day running and activities within the division
- Ability to apply relevant theory practically in any given context
- Dynamic, energetic and committed individual
- Computer literate
- Leadership skills and display potential to develop into a leadership role
- Networking skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Business awareness and orientation within our operational environment
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) English
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to deliver tasks in a timely manner against deadlines
- Common sense approach and ability to work on own
- Attention to detail and ability to take ownership and responsibility
- Willingness to learn
- Project management skills
- No experience required as this will be a trainee position and on – the – job training will be provided.
- Should you have some experience already within the engineering field that will be advantageous.
Table of Contents
- Completed BSc or BEng degree in the following fields:
- Mechanical Engineering (X3)
- All subjects to be passed with a good academic average.
- Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the company’s medical station (Red ticket).
- Must be prepared to work additional hours when required
- Highly energetic and motivated
Applicants may be subjected to an Occupational Personality Questionnaire before being considered for an appointment.
That the reference number of this advertisement is quoted on your application form
That copy of all the qualifications referred to on your application form, are submitted and certified
Please submit a certified copy of your identity document.
Please utilize the application form available on the company website from the following link:
http://www.evrazhighveld.co.za/bursariesPage1.asp. Alternatively link from the company website to the careers section,universities degree bursaries & university of technology experiential training. And resubmit to the details below.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Should the applicant be successful, the incumbent will be reasonably accommodated depending on the inherent requirements of the job.
All applicants are thanked for their interest; however correspondence will only be entered into with short listed candidates.
Internal Applicants Applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Division – Room 2
External Applicants Email:[email protected]
Suitably qualified candidates are encouraged to apply
Find More Details And Apply Here
Powered by WPeMatico