Engcobo Municipality: Financial Management Internship Opportunity
Applications are invited from accounting graduates for the above-mentioned position. National treasury has introduced a finance internship programme to promote capacity building in the municipality.
- B.Degree, majoring in accounting.
- Good verbal and writing communication skills
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Windows Spreadsheet applications
- Involvement in a more strategic reform capacity.
- Assist with the implementation of Municipal financial management Act.
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures.
- Assist in developing statistical reporting modules.
- Assisting in compiling financial statements and management reports
How To Apply
Applications should be addressed to:
Engcobo Local Municipaltiy
P.O. Box 24
For enquiries contact Corporate Services Department at: 047 548 5600.
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates