Frost & Sullivan, a research & global growth consulting firm, seeks a suitable candidate to join our team as a research intern, for the Chemicals Materials and Foods (CMF) division a of Frost & Sullivan’s Africa operations. Research Interns are a key part of the research practice, gaining excellent professional experience, and opportunities to gain exposure and build their profiles. This opportunity is based in Cape Town.
Key responsibilities for CMF Intern:
- Assist the local Chemicals Materials and Foods (CMF) division to provide insight into the research conducted.
- Conduct research and write reports mainly focused on the (CMF) sector in Africa.
- Utilise proven primary and secondary market research methods to produce high quality and timely research deliverables (including research papers, data, industry recognition awards)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent telephonic manner
- Strong administration
- Excellent English, spoken and written.
- Strong organisational skills and good work planning ethic
- Strong team player and communicator.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree from a recognised university in Chemical Engineering or similar degree is required
- No prior work experience is needed.
What a Frost intern will gain:
- Proven work experience in a global company
- Improved business acumen and an understanding of SMEs in Africa
- Deepened knowledge of the African working environment
- Insight into CMF trends
- Access to Frost & Sullivan’s global research
How to applySuitable applicants should apply in writing, providing a CV, and cover letter to [email protected] quoting reference: CMF InternVia – Frost & Sullivan