Johannesburg Water is looking for 2 Social Media Call Centre Agents to join them on 6 Months Contract. The primary purpose of this position is to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users (REF NO: JW297/2016).
Salary: R15 380 – R18 530 – R21 680
Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd was established in 2001 as a municipal entity wholly owned by the City of Johannesburg. It is a R7.3bn turnover company employing ±2 500 people and its core purpose is to provide water and sanitation services to approximately 4.8 million people. Johannesburg Water will ensure that the selection.
- Update of social media (Twitter and Facebook).
- Engage with clients through social media.
- Log calls and obtain a reference numbers on behalf of clients.
- Update services interruption on company website.
- Liaise service interruption on company website.
- Liaise with media team on service interruption.
The candidate for this post should possess the following attributes.
- Grade 12
- 6 months experience in service delivery via social media (Facebook and Twitter)
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing date is 06 April 2016. Please forward your CV to: [email protected]
, quoting the relevant reference (REF NO: JW297/2016) and job title in the subject line of your email.
In terms of the Company’s EE Plan the designated groups below are targeted for this position . Preference will be given to Persons with disabilities.
Via – Joburg Water