The Randfontein Local Municipality hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals for appointment to Municipal Finance Internship positions (2 posts).
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting or Financial Management
- Computer literacy
- Assist in developing financial policies and procedures
- Compile financial statements and management reports
- Compile annual budget
- Control and manage municipal bank account
- Assist in the management of debtors and credit control processes
- Conduct reconciliations and financial analyses
- Ensure effective supply chain management
- Manage assets and liabilities
How to apply
Closing date is 12 February 2016. A detailed application, including a covering letter, CV and certified copies of qualifications to be placed to DESIGNATED BOX AT RECEPTION by applicants themselves BETWEEN 7:30 and 16:00, Cnr Pollock and Sutherland Street or post to P.O BOX 218, Randfontein 1760 or email to [email protected]. Attention to the Acting Executive Manager Corporate Support Services.
Failure to comply with the above instructions will disqualify applicants. Late applications will not be considered.
Enquiries: HR Section, tel. (011) 411-0182/0283/0284/0455