NATIVE VML is looking for an enthusiastic, quirky and creative film intern to join their small but industrious Content Team in Joburg
The ideal candidate must either have completed or be studying towards a degree or diploma in film/videography or multimedia and be able to shoot and edit short videos for social media. Film production and editing experience is a must, as is a gung-ho attitude and warm beverage making know-how.
Native is a strategically & creatively-led full service digital agency whose ideas are born digital but often extend beyond the digital canvas.
Key skills for this position include:
- Creative ideas and concepts for short videos
- Ability to film and edit good quality videos for social media
- A good understanding of social media and the video capabilities of the platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Basic editing of sound, music and titles
- The ability to meet weekly deadlines
- The ability to work in a team
- A good eye and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and willingness to work hard and grow the position
Bonus skills for this position include:
- Photography skills
- Basic graphic design skills
- Animation skills
Please note, this is a paid internship and depending the availability of a position and the individuals performance. Interns may be eligible for a full-time position. Suitable candidates will be asked to complete a video assignment for NATIVE VML.
Table of Contents
How to apply
If you have what it takes to turn ideas into little audio visual explosions, send your CV with examples of your work to [email protected]. You can either send us links to your work on YouTube or send the files via Dropbox.
Via – Native VML