Bursary Opportunities at Johannesburg Water 2016
In line with the Company’s talent management strategy, Johannesburg Water offers comprehensive bursaries to students for full time studies at accredited tertiary institutions.
Johannesburg Water invites students/undergraduates who are interested in joining the Water industry to apply for bursaries in the study fields mentioned below:
- BSc Engineering (Civil) with 1 st year completed or Matric with 70% in Mathematics and Science.
- Electrical Engineering (National Diploma) with S1 completed.
- Mechanical Engineering (National Diploma) with S1 completed.
- Communications (Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism) with 1 st year completed.
Criteria for selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be based on academic merit and financial need
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged individuals, persons with disabilities and females
- South African Citizens
The Bursary Covers:
The bursary amount will consist of full tuition, residence fees, cash allowance and paid vacation work.
The bursar will be required to enter into a contractual employment agreement with Johannesburg Water.
Johannesburg Water (SOC) Ltd was established in 2001 as a municipal entity wholly-owned by the City of Johannesburg. It is a R5.3 billionturnover company employing 2 700 people and its core purpose is to provide water and sanitation services to approximately 3.8 million people.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.joziwater.co.za/job/external-bursary-opportunities-2016/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Download Application Form[/otw_shortcode_button]
Completed application forms to be emailed to [email protected], the closing date for submissions of applications is 15 February 2016 Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contactedVia- Joburg Water