Closing Date: 08 September 2014
Ref.NO: DOT / HRM / 09 / 02
Table of Contents
- Bachelor Degree in Economics / Commerce / Econometrics / Transport Economics
- 0-1 year experience in Research, Modelling and Economics Analysis environment.
- A post graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / Econometrics / Transport Economics will serve as an added advantage.
- Provide assistance in developing the Terms or Reference for all the project the directorate embarks on;
- Collect data and economics Analysis of transport studies;
- Research on economics related issues;
- Identify relevant stakeholders for consultation purposes;
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with stakeholders to enhance data collection process
- Understanding of government processed.
- Research, economics analysis and modelling;
- Ability to establish relationship with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- Excellent stakeholder interaction;
- Interpersonal skills.
Unfortunately this position is now closed.
Please sign up to receive updates about any new opportunities.
* Click here to sign up for email updates
* Click here to LIKE our Facebook page for regular updates.
* Click here to FOLLOW us on Twitter for the latest updates