Participants will be assigned to different branches of the Eaton Electric South Africa operations which are located in Johannesburg, Witbank, Rustenburg, Vanderbijlpark, Durban, Port Elizabeth and Cape Town.
Sales is about exciting your customers with solutions that will improve their results. This is why our Sales Graduate Program is perfect for you. This program is designed to develop future sales leaders and provide them with a broad understanding of sales discipline.
Prepare yourself to sell electrical distribution products, solutions and value in a competitive marketplace, within a team environment, to distributors, contractors, consultants and end customers.
This is a one-year program which broken into two 6 monthly segments; July 2015 to December 2015 and January 2016 to end of June 2016. During the period graduates will be required to meet the curriculum requirements of the program. Regular assessments will be conducted.
The program incorporates field sales training with challenging product, sales and leadership training where they will learn to sell electrical distribution products, solutions and value to distributors, contractors, consultants and end customers.
After completion of the program, your experience and newly acquired skills could qualify you for roles such as sales engineer, applications sales engineer, product manager, project engineer, production managers, in our organization. A long term career at Eaton Corp. opens doors to exposure of markets in the African countries as well as the rest of the world where there is Eaton sites.
Table of Contents
Responsibilities may include:
- Dedication to “Doing Business Right” by adhering to strong ethical standards.
- Driving cross-functional solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Subject matter expertise within areas such as marketing analysis, market segmentation, voice of customer, value proposition design, pricing, sales and channel management, marketing communications and branding
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels within an organization – technical, management or executive personnel Knowledge of Eaton’s business such as key market segments, channels to market and our unique value propositions.
- B.Tech or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering/ Sales and Marketing.
- Result oriented, driven, passionate and creative
- Good communication skills and Fluent in English.
- Ability to impact and influence people and become socially aware.
- Problem solving skills.
- Open to travel extensively and relocate when and where needed
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?jobId=1357544&partnerid=256&siteid=5103&codes=Z_WIND” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply[/otw_shortcode_button]