Dow Chemical Company: Engineering Internship June 2018
Location : Durban, South Africa
Closing Date: 1 June 2015
The Dow Chemical Company, an integrated science and technology company, is currently recruiting for an Engineering Internship Program to be located at their Manufacturing & Engineering in Durban, South Africa.The company is looking for 1 Chemical and 2 Mechanical Engineering graduates who seek experiential training. The maximum training period is twelve months under the supervision of a professional Engineer.Key roles & Responsibilities:
- To be determined by the role assigned to the graduate.
Critical Success Factors
- Should be a recent graduate who is willing to learn
- A graduate who has a high degree of initiative and teamwork
- Commitment to consistently deliver high quality work
- A flare for statistical analysis
- Able to write comprehensive technical reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://dow.taleo.net/careersection/10540/jobdetail.ftl?job=1500413&src=JB-12420″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates