Dept. Of Labour: Client Services Officer Opportunity for Grade 12
Closing Date: 15 August 2014
- Z83 Form
- Senior Certificate
- 0-12 months experience
- Valid driver’s licence
- Manage the help desk at the first port of entry within the Registration Services.
- Render Employment Services to all the Clients who visit the Labour Centre.
- Resolve all complaints on all Labour Legislations received from Clients.
- Receive all Unemployment Insurance Benefits Applications and Employer declarations.
- Receive application forms in terms of Compensation for Injuries and Diseases
- Act and Employer registration forms for COIDA
- Interpersonal, Telephone etiquette ,
- Computer literacy , Listening, Communication ,
- Ability to interpret legislation ,
- Problem solving , Mediation.
How To Apply
Post: Chief Director, Provincial Operations, Private Bag X 9368, Polokwane, 0700
Enquirers: Ms GE Malungana, Tel: (015) 299 5000
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates