Closing Date: 15 August 2014
- A three year degree or diploma in Internal Auditing or Accounting.
- 0- 1 year experience in internal auditing.
- Certified copies of ID and certificates
- Z83 Form
- Perform assigned audit projects or assignments in accordance with the audit methodology.
- Assist in planning audit assignments.
- Gather relevant and useful evidence to support work performed.
- Document the results of the work done.
- Assist with administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of IIA Standards and the Public Financial Management Act (PFMA).
- Interpersonal, analytical as well as written and verbal communication skills.