The Bosun Group, a privately owned group of companies specialising in the manufacture and supply of precast concrete products, has an exciting internship position available in Midrand. The successful candidate would report to the Brand Manager. The successful candidate will be offered a year internship where he / she will practice marketing and learn various practical marketing skills like Search Engine Optimisation, Google Analytics and Adwords, dealing with design and advertising agencies together with website content management.
- Must have a degree or diploma in Marketing.
- Own, reliable transport is essential as “site visits” within Gauteng will be required.
- A strong interest in marketing.
- Fluency in English, including the ability to write copy and proofread.
- Attention to detail.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Gather content for the company’s websites, newsletters and social media profiles;
- Posting and uploading new content to the website and active social media profiles;
- Carry out scheduled/regular updates of existing content;
- Provide accurate and creative copywriting and proofreading skills;
- Contribute to the development of marketing material;
- Liaise with advertising agency and media;
- Fulfil general administrative duties;
- Offer general assistance to the Marketing team;
Table of Contents
How to apply
Send a CV, recent photograph and essay of 300 words describing yourself to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Applications without essays will not be considered.