Coronation Graduate / Internship Programme 2019
Location: Cape Town
The Coronation Brilliant Minds Graduate Programme is introducing fantastic opportunities for seven newly qualified graduates to start a career in Asset Management for 2019. Although not a rotational programme, this 2 year opportunity offers development opportunities through a variety of assignments, training and study opportunities.
- Risk and Compliance – B. Acc (Hons), B.Bus.Sci Law or B.Com. LLB
- Investments (Equity Research) – Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, Economics or Maths
- Talent Management – Bachelor’s degree with majors in HR or Organisational Psychology
- Client Services (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Validations (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Middle Office – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
- Personal Investments – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- Must have an “I can” mentality
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Attention to detail
- Innovative and creative
- Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic environment
- Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be able to work in a team environment
Most Important Attribute
High energy levels, willingness to learn and initiative to go the extra mile.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Coronation Asset Management Graduate /Internship Programme
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates