Location – Town / City Cape Town
To provide a graduate or recently qualified professional with an opportunity to develop an overview and working knowledge of key aspects of asset management compliance. The programme will include study and work experience opportunities covering all aspects of the Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services Act (“FAIS”), Collective Investment Schemes Control Act (“CISCA”), Regulation 28 of the Pension Funds Act (“Reg28”) and Financial Intelligence Centre Act (“FICA”). In addition, the incumbent will be exposed to generally accepted compliance practice and methodology.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Joint venture between Coronation & eComply
- The successful incumbent will spend time working and getting training on material aspects of asset management compliance
- For the first 6 months the intern will be based at eComply
- For the second 6 months the intern will spend 1 out of every 4 weeks at Coronation
- At the end of the 12month period, based on the intern’s performance, there is a possibility, but no guarantee, of being offered a permanent role with either eComply or Coronation
Table of Contents
- Not applicable
- A graduate with any 4 year legal or business qualification, e.g. B. Acc (Hons), B.Bus.Sci Law or B.Com. LLB
- Recently qualified professionals
Competencies & Personality Attributes
- Pragmatic with good interpersonal skills
- Logical thinker with good analytical skills
- Concise verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and able to act independently and as part of a team
- Highly motivated, proactive and innovative
- Good communicator with the ability to build effective relationships internally and externally
- Keen interest in financial markets, particularly investment management.
- Most Important Attribute Excellent interpretation skills coupled with a business and problem solving orientation.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How To Apply
Apply for Coronation Fund: Compliance graduate Internship