Concrete Truck Driver Job Description, Duties, Requirements
Concrete Truck Driver delivers concrete and other cement-based mixtures to industrial, commercial and residential construction job sites. She may work for a hard construction material supply company or be an independent operator who owns and operates her own truck.
||On-the-job training; driver’s license
Concrete Truck Driver Duties
- Drive trucks carrying concrete from one place to another.
- Operate truck in order to ensure appropriate mixing and pouring of concrete on job sites.
- Perform loading and unloading duties.
- Manage daily inspections on the vehicle.
- Maintain mileage logs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required to qualify for this job.
- Knowledge of trucks and mixing equipment is considered a plus for applicants.
- Demonstrated mechanical abilities utilized in past jobs are helpful.
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates