A bursary fund like none other, Thuthuka covers more than just tuition, books, meals, residence fees and accommodation. The programme follows an integrated and holistic approach to ensure success, by providing students with ‘wrap around’ support in the form of, among others:
- academic support, including various academic enrichment programmes such as additional tutorials, study skills workshops and more
- social and emotional support
- work-readiness and life skills training
- mentoring and counselling
- access to dedicated programme manager exposure to experienced chartered accountants and business leaders as mentors
This model makes Thuthuka students more successful than their counterparts. It is also this approach that makes Thuthuka students ready to face the challenges of the workplace.
Industry Type: Private