Closing Date: 30 November 2014
Location: East London
Table of Contents
What The Bursary Covers
- The amount of the bursary covers major costs but is determined according to individual’s needs. Costs are limited to tuition fees, accommodation, prescribed books, course materials and meals.
- Bursaries are limited to Civil Engineering studies at an accredited South African Institution of Higher/ Further Education and Training (Universities & FETS). The individual must be registered or must have received provisional’acceptance, from an Institution of Higher Learning for firstyear studies.
The Selection Criteria
- Applicants must be resident within Amathole District Municipality area of jurisdiction; confirmation letter from a Ward Councillor is required.
- Obtain a minimum of D symbol in both Mathematics and Physical Science in Higher Grade or C in Standard Grade in Trial or Matrlc results.
- Applications from designated groups will be given preference.
- Total income of both parents/guardian must not exceed R10 000.00 per month.
How To Apply
Bursary application forms will be obtained from Mr M. Zenzile at Amathoie District Municipality, Corporate Service Department on the 12th Floor, Caxton House Arcade, Old Mutual Buiiding, 5 Terminus Street, East London. Contact number: 0437832391 or in the Skills Developmeäì Facilitators of the Local Municipalities.
No faxed application form will be considered.
Applications submitted after the date will not be considered.
Applications can be sent to Municipal Manager: C Magwangqana, 40 Cambridge Street, P.0. Box 320, East London , 5200 South Africa
For any enquiries email Chrisma at [email protected]