Closing Date: 12 October 2018
City of Johannesburg Municipality Bursary is committed to providing skills development opportunities not only for its employees but also for the Johannesburg community members. The City is offering 100 bursaries to South African youth, who permanently reside in Johannesburg, to pursue full-time undergraduate studies in one of the following fields:
Criteria for selection:
The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
The Bursary covers:
How To Apply
Download Application Form, Bursary application forms are also available from:
- City of Johannesburg Customer Service Centre’s.
- Reception Area, Ground Floor A-Block. Metropolitan Centre,Braamfontein (opposite the Civic Theatre).
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
- Most recent academic record.
- South African Identity Document.
- Proof of residency in Johannesburg (Statement of Water and Lights, Rates and Taxes).
Completed application forms can be posted to:
The Bursary Office
Group Corporate and Shared Services
Employee Relations and Development
RO. Box 1049
Hand delivered to:
- Any City of Johannesburg Customer Service Centre’s.
- Reception Area, Ground Floor A-Block, Metropolitan Centre,Braamfontein (opposite the Civic Theatre).
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.