CEO Global seeks a dynamic young journalism intern who has an interest and desire to write about business, technology, economics and developments on the African continent. You will in most cases be interviewing senior or executive level leaders in organisations. The content you generate will be utilised in our print, newsletter and web platforms. The ability to work with our production team to conceptualise story boards for video work and identify footage for use in the compilation of videos will be a plus.
This internship will be based at the Centurion office.CEO Global is an integrated media company that excels in delivering products of excellence into Africa.
- Recently/almost completed degree/Diploma
- Strong can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and gain experience
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated, positive person
- Attention to detail
- Creative approach to life and business
- Proficiency in English
- Own vehicle and drivers licence
- Must be able to work under severe pressure and deadlines
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Photographic experience would be a an advantage
Applicants should have their own reliable transport.
Table of Contents
How to apply
Please send your CV, Copy of ID and your writing portfolio to Mr. Abrie van Aarde at [email protected] with a motivation (approximately 350 words) why you are ideal for this position. Please quote this reference #JI1508, on your email.
Note if you do not hear from us within two weeks after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
For enquiries contact Mr. Abrie van Aarde on +27 12 667 6623
Via – Bizcommunity