Capfin Call Centre Opportunities (15 Required Grade 12)
Location: Gauteng, Eastern Cape, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West. Northern Cape, Western Cape
Capfin has 15 positions for customer service consultants to work in their energetic call centre.
The purpose of the customer service consultant is to provide immediate call solutions to customers in an efficient manner and with a positive attitude; thereby portraying a professional company image whilst striving for customer satisfaction.
Capfin is the South African brand of the global listed group, Southern View Finance. They offer technologically-driven, cost effective and accessible financial services products and solutions.
Key Performance Areas
- Operational Productivity: Manage own productivity, including average talk time, break adherence, schedule adherence, attendance, and customer satisfaction
- Quality of work: Conduct telephonic interaction with the customer in accordance with the Captiv8 script and company policies- this includes making outbound and receiving inbound calls to customers. Capture customers’ information correctly on the system, and in doing so achieve and maintain good QA scores
- Quality team member: Ensure adherence to schedule. Have a good attendance record and comply with company policies, procedures and practices including the house rules. Attend meetings, training interventions and QA workshops and QA feedback sessions
- Service Quality: Achieve good customer satisfaction survey scores. Update customer information on Captiv8 system accurately and maintain the integrity of the system
- Grade 12
- Minimum of 6 month Call Centre experience
- Minimum of 6 months customer facing retail experience
- Computer literate
- Verbal communication skills
- Quality and Detail Orientation
- Customer Focus
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://capfin.mcidirecthire.com/Iframe/View.aspx?ref=156#.VXVJNGSqqko” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”square” target=”_blank”]Click here to Apply [/otw_shortcode_button] or Click here to apply