Cacadu District Municipality: Graduates / Internship Programme 2018 – 2019
Closing Date: 18 July 2014
CDM invites applications from unemployed graduates that reside in the following Local Municipalities: Baviaans, Blue Crane Route, Camdeboo, Kouga, Koukamma, Ikwezi, Makana, Ndlambe and Sundays River Valley to participate in the following internship programmes.
|Economic Development [LED and Tourism]
- Degree or BTech in Developmental Studies / Tourism and Marketing.
|Public Relations / Communication
- Degree or BTech in Public Relations
|Infrastructure and Planning / Civil Engineering BTech
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Degree or BTech in Town and Regional Planning.
- Degree or BTech in Computer Science, or Hardware and Software maintenance
- Degree or BTech in Public Administration or Human Resources Management with a subject or module in Performance Management Systems.
|Supply Chain Management
- Degree or BTech in Purchasing / Logistics.
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance, Auditing and Economics
- Application Form
- Must be computer literate with knowledge of MS Office, Software
- Packages (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Ability to speak at least two languages spoken within the Council’s area of jurisdiction.
How To Apply
Post: The Manager: Corporate Services of Cacadu District Municipality, P.O. Box 318, Port Elizabeth, 6000.
NB: Applicants not contacted within six weeks of the closing date should accept that their applications were unsuccessful; however they are thanked for showing interest in the District Municipality
Enter Your Name and E-mail Address to Get Updates