If you have passed matric and looking for an opportunity to gain new skills then this learnership is perfect for you. Bytes People Solutions is offering various Learnerships in 2014 in the following fields:
Contact Centre NQF2 and NQF3
- End User Computing NQF3 (For People Living with Disabilities)
- Technical Support NQF4
- Systems Support NQF5
- Systems Development NQF5
- Business Process Analysis NQF5
The following are the minimum requirements for all programmes:
- Candidates must be South African citizens.
- Candidates must be unemployed.
- Candidates must have passed Grade 12 with English and Mathematics with 50% or more.
- Candidates must be between 18 and 34.
- Candidates must be able to attend classes on weekdays.
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months.
- Candidates must not have a criminal record or negative credit record.
- Candidates must live in the JHB or Pretoria South area.
- Candidates must not be studying.
- Candidates must have good English and communication skills, very well presented and professional and willing to work hard.
How To Apply
Interested candidates can send a comprehensive CV, Grade 12 certificate and ID to [email protected] or fax it to 086 661 7083. Should you meet ALL the requirements, your CV will be placed on their database. Bytes People Solutions will contact you should you need to come in for an interview and assessments as part of the selection process.
There is no closing date for applications as learnerships run throughout the year. A monthly stipend will be paid to successful applicants. Please ensure that you meet all the requirements before applying.