Bytes People Solutions’ Career Campus focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth. They have several learnership opportunities for people with disabilities.
Our Career Campus Team has the expertise and skills to prepare and equip individuals for the World of Work.
Bytes People Solutions has a proud track record in partnering with a wide range of customers across a multitude of industries in providing learning programmes and related value added services.
Our solutions are aligned to the business needs of our customers and make provision for the customisation of the learning experience to enhance the readiness of the learner in the workplace.
We specialise in working with people with disabilities. Our campus accommodates people with disabilities seeking the opportunity to further their careers.
Table of Contents
We have several learnership opportunities for people with disabilities. The criteria is as follows:
- Be South African citizens
- Be between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be unemployed
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have no criminal record
- Be locally based
- Not be studying full time
- Must be willing to commit for 12 Months
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
- Be living with a disability
- Provide a medical certificate from a relevant medical practitioner
How To Apply
Please email CV’s to [email protected] or call on 011 205 889