Capricorn District Municipality invites applications for financial assistance from well-performing matriculants who wish to further their studies at Institution of Higher Learnering within the district. Financial aid will be awarded to financially needy and academically deserving students who will enrol for their full time first year of study.
The bursary will cover full fees (registration, tuition fees, accommodation, meals and study materials).
- Excellent pass in Grade 12
- Be financially needy (from disadvantaged background)
- Be willing to study civil engineering or water-related career.
- Be a permanent resident of Capricorn District (proof from Municipality/tribal office)
- Proof of income of parent/s in the last 12 months
- Not be current beneficiary of any other bursary
How to apply
Closing date is 30 April 2016.
You can also obtain it at the District and Local Municipal Offices (Aganang, Blouberg, Molemole, Lepelle-Nkumpi, Polokwane). Complete the application form and send it to the address below together with a motivation letter and certified copies of ID & Grade 12 Certificate.
Applications should be submitted at Capricorn District Municipality, 41 Biccard Street, Polokwane.
For more information, contact Zakhele Kganakga at 015 294 1028.