Bishops, founded in 1849 by an Anglican Bishop, Robert Gray, is an Independent School for Boys in Cape Town.
An exciting opportunity exists for responsible and enthusiastic individuals to be part of the Bishops family, serve as a role model for learners and have practical exposure in their chosen field.
With effect from January 2016.
An applicant must:
- Have a degree with two possible teaching subjects and be committed to registering for a post graduate secondary education certificate in 2016
- Have a demonstrable commitment to education
- Be able to offer at least two co-curricular skills
- Be a South African citizen
The successful incumbent will:
- Be required to carry out a range of duties within the school and assist with either sporting or cultural activities. In return, a stipend will be paid and the school will cover the costs of tuition, books and study materials.
- Limited free board and lodging may be available in one of our boarding houses.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified, previously disadvantaged candidates and those candidates with English or Maths and Science. An application will not, in itself, entitle the applicant to an interview or appointment, and failure to meet the minimum requirements of the advertised post will result in applicants automatically disqualifying themselves from consideration.
Please note that UNISA applications need to be completed by mid-September. It is the responsibility of interns to organise this themselves.
How to Apply
Closing Date: 21 August 2015
Rondebosch, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa