Closing date: 30 June 2014.
South African logistics company, Bakers Transport, is inviting applications for its Professional Driving Learnership Programme, in partnership with the industry SETA – the Transport Education and Training Authority (TETA). Learners will be placed accross various Bakers Transport offices in Cape Town, Isithebe, Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Durban, Bloemfontein and Pietermaritzburg. Applicants must have a matric qualification together with a drivers license.
What are the requirements?
While the learnership is open to candidates from all genders, preference will be given to females.
How to apply?
- To apply for this learnership send your application in the form of a recent
- certified copies of your highest qualification and drivers’ license
- email : I.Khan@bakerstransport.co.za
- FAX the application to 086 670 3629.
- Please indicate the reference number of the learnership (BTLPD786) on the cover page of your CV.
Should you not be contacted by the 2nd week of July 2014 kindly accept that your application was unsuccessful.