Location Gauteng >> Pretoria
- We are one of the leaders of the HR and Payroll software industry.
- We are offering a bursary which covers registration, class, textbooks and hostel fees for 2015 with a maximum value of R30 000.
- The bursary is available for a full time B.Com student who is in their final year of pre-graduate study in 2015.
Academic,Call Centre,Client Services,Communications,Finance,Human Resources,Information Technology
Call Centre & Helpdesk,Financial Services,Human Resources,Information Technology,Software Development Specification
The requirement to qualify are:
– You must be in your final year of B.Com studies in 2015
-You have to be a previously disadvantaged individual (in line with the Sage VIP EE policy)
– You have to pass your final year with a good average of 60% or higher
– You may not be the recipient of another bursary or be bound by any other post-degree employment contracts
– You must be willing to sign a 30 month employment contract with Sage VIP as a Payroll Support Consultant upon completion of your studies (to be granted at the discretion of Sage VIP)
– You must be willing to undergo and make yourself available for the selection process consisting of interviews and psychometric assessments at our Pretoria or Johannesburg offices