- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African University.
Table of Contents
How to apply
[otw_shortcode_button href=”http://www.fidfund.co.za/bursaries/llb-study/” size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Application Form[/otw_shortcode_button]
Simply send Mr Shawn Africa a letter via post, fax or e-mail to request a prescribed application form or click here to download online
Write in to: Attorneys Fidelity Fund (Bursary Applications), P O Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000, requesting an application form.
Submit completed application form to: Bursary Co-ordinator (Bursaries), Attorneys Fidelity Fund, P O Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000. Faxed or e-mailed application forms will no be accepted.
The application form may ONLY be returned to the Fund’s offices once an official transcript of your academic record is obtained, and which reflects your results for the first semester of the year. The academic transcript should accompany your application form. Closing date for applications is 15 August 2015
Kindly direct all queries to Shawn Africa on:
Telephone: 021 424 4608
Fax: 086 434 7299
Email: [email protected]
Physical Address: 5th Floor, Waalburg Building, 28 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Via – Attorneys Fidelity Fund