Millward Brown Vermeer is the business and brand consultancy of Millward Brown group, one of the leading global research firms, part of Kantar and the WPP Group.
Recognized by the industry as a premiere brand strategy consulting firm, Millward Brown Vermeer is seeking highly motivated students who are interested in joining the team in a Analyst position as a Summer Internship programme.
Analysts will work with senior management to help clients grow the value of their brand assets, identify and capture brand-driven growth opportunities and maximize returns on their marketing investments. Because MB Vermeer’s unique approach combines brand strategy, financial analysis and research, analysts will have the opportunity to combine both “right” and “left” brain skills as they participate in engagements.
Analysts play an integral role in all aspects of client engagements by conducting financial analysis, designing & analyzing market research, communicating with clients, developing strategic recommendations and creating client presentations. Analysts play an active role in marketing, practice development and business development offering many opportunities for personal initiatives and learning and growth. Travel is a part of many client engagements, but usually does not exceed 25% of time requirements.
Expectations for the job include the following:
- Gather data and analyze and synthesize market data and create engaging and comprehensive
- Assist with client engagements and participate in building meaningful relationships from day one.
- Good command of presentation to the team and make analysis summary systematically.
- Demonstrate initiative in time management and proactivity on project tasks and various work streams
- Deliver comprehensive presentations and proposals.
Skills & Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a strong interest in branding, marketing and consulting who is eager to take on wide-ranging responsibilities and who is motivated to excel within an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should aspire to be an advisor to business leaders and have very strong analytical skills, a strong brand sensibility and a highly proactive attitude. This position will provide an ambitious team player withthe opportunity to develop within a cutting-edge area of consulting.
- Pursuing a Bachelor Degree from a top-tier university
- Strong academic background
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking skills
- Brand savvy
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful problem-solving skills
- A quick learner with a strong sense of curiosity
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task in high pressure situations
- Strong work ethic with superior attention to detail
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
How to apply
Click here to apply online