Excellent Learnership opportunity exists within Ampath to become a Phlebotomy Technician. Ampath has vacancies for a Phlebotomy Technician Learnership Programme in these areas: Gauteng/KZN/CAPE.
Purpose of Position:
To collect blood and non-blood specimens within a learning environment under the supervision of a registered nurse. The successful applicant will undergo rotation for practical work experience
- Grade 12 with English, biology and maths as subjects
- Mathematical literacy NQF level 3
- Literacy NQF level 3
- English (1st language NQF level 3) and (2nd language NQF level 2)
- Communication skills
- Numerical reasoning skills
- Level 1 first aid training
- Home-care based training
- Basic knowledge of MS Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Computer skills
- Perform phlebotomy related administrative tasks to ensure correct recording and processing of information.
- Manage money/cash flow of depot to facilitate collection of payments for phlebotomy services rendered.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures in order to ensure sufficient delivery of nursing services.
- Perform safety tasks to ensure safety standards are upheld.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath. (30%)
- Customer Focus
- Action orientation
- Problem solving
- Quality orientation
- Interpersonal sensitivity
- Attention to detail
- Task structuring
- Stress management
Table of Contents
How to apply
Closing Date : 12 July 2015.
[otw_shortcode_button href=”https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies/vacancies.asp?page=2&AID=9345&VID=8909″ size=”medium” icon_position=”left” shape=”round” color_class=”otw-red” target=”_blank”]Click here To Apply [/otw_shortcode_button]
For Inquiries please contact Danielle Meyer on 012 678 1322